Friday, December 30, 2011

signs - zodiac signs

I must admit - I believe in stuff like zodiac signs. The characteristics bound to a zodiac sign are fitting often - that often, that even me, as a very realistic person is believing in stuff like this.
I'm not just a realistic, I'm first of all a very curious person. I'm zodiac sign gemini and my todays topic is: Which zodiac sign fits best to mine in a partnership? Lets start:

Gemini - Aries (Widder):
Love: ★★
Friendship: ★★
Erotic: ★★
I just noticed that I'm not even knowing Aries X|DD - what a pity!

Gemini - Taurus (Stier):
Love: ★★
Friendship: ★
Erotic: ★
I never had a partnership with a Taurus but my best friend is this zodiac sign. At work there are a few Taurus-Ladies but... I think this relationship would fail because of too less erotic. I don't know why, but Taurus-Woman are not sexually attracting me. I trust them a lot, but there's no sex in the air. O__o

Gemini - Gemini:

Love: ★★
Friendship: ★
Erotic: ★★
With Geminis it's difficult. I had a Gemini-Girlfriend but... that was nothing I would repeat. We both needed freedom... and following from that no real, deep relationship could grow.

Gemini - Cancer (Krebs):
Love: ★
Friendship: ★★
Erotic: ★
Cancer-Woman are great! Really - they got all that, I'm wishing for! The most important thing on them is, that they're polite, but interesting at the same time. They're reliable, trustworthy, having a big heart - short: good humans. I got a few Cancer-Friends which are really important to me - but I'm afraid I'll never have a relationship with a Cancer-Girl, cause they're afraid of the moodyness and temperament of the Geminis. Cancer's want safety.

Gemini - Leo (Löwe):
Love: ★★
Friendship: ★★
Erotic: ★★★
And again... it would fit THAT good... but I'm not knowing Leo's.

Gemini - Virgo (Jungfrau):
Love: 0
Friendship: ★
Erotic: ★
Virgo - my absolute worst-case-zodiac-sign. I just don't get them. They're just boring, too well-behaved and annoying, even if they got some good characteristics but... in the bottom of my heart I just can't stand them.

Gemini - Libra (Waage):

Love: ★★★
Friendship: ★★
Erotic: ★★★
Libras are good! I like Libras! They're a bit like Cancers.

Gemini - Scorpio (Skorpion):

Love: ★
Friendship: ★
Erotic: ★
I know too much Scorpios. They're nice at first glance, but then... BÄM you're lying on the floor that heavy wounded you can't stand up that fast. It's a dangerous sign and I prefer keeping distance from them cause they're formable like wax. I can get good along with them when I don't see them that often, but... attention must be paid. I don't trust them.

Gemini - Sagittarius (Schütze):
Love: ★
Friendship: ★★
Erotic: ★
This zodiac sign is sometimes a bit difficult to handle - but I like them a lot! Having a relationship would be interesting and the chances that it's works are high.

Gemini - Capricorn (Steinbock):
Love: ★
Friendship: ★
Erotic: ★
I had a long and lucky relationship with a Capricorn. It wasn't always easy, but that's what I need.

Gemini - Aquarius (Wassermann):
Love: ★★★
Friendship: ★★★
Erotic: ★★
Awesome.. and again I don't know a single Person beeing Aquarius... .

Gemini - Pisces (Fische):
Love: 0
Friendship: ★
Erotic: ★
I had two relationships with Pisces-Girls. They were a disaster of heart. They're like water, just flowing away when you wanna grab them... nothing for me.

Yeaah - that was it. In summary: I would fit best with Aquarius, Libra, Leo, Gemini or Aries. I fit worst with Pisces and Virgo and the rest-pairings are okay. I'm curious what future will bring!   

1 comment: