Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Disclaimer: Warning, bad English! Do not read this, If you don't want to get serious injuries because of I-am-4-years-out-of-school-English.

I got nobody I love (me and my ex-girlfriend sepearated yesterday 'cause we don't fit). But I got someone I not just love. There is someone I adore. 
Because she's got character. 
She's got beauty.
She's got eyes of which you never exactly know which colour they actually are. But you know: They are beautiful.
She's got lips like morphine.
She's got hair like a goddess.
She's got breasts - oh hell yeah - breasts, that soft you get goosebumps by touching.
She's got a smile which is brighter than the sun.
She's got a voice making you smile.
She's that cuddly, that you could cuddle here all the time.
She's got such a big, strong and warm heart that you often compare here to the Dalai Lama or Mother Theresa.

All in one - she's my best friend. I'll never love a girlfriend more. Cause my best friend is always there. She's seldomly bitching around. She is the best thing which ever happened in my life.

I love you, Ryu. Be my valentine <3.


No comments:

Post a Comment