Friday, March 30, 2012

I was shopping (or: being stylish is expensive)

DISCLAIMER: WARNING! BAD ENGLISH! DO NOT READ IF YOU LOVE THIS LANGUAGE!

I was shopping today and found a few real... AWESOME treasures! Incidentally I was sushi eating (the female chief from the restaurant knows me already and was totally happy to see me, her smile was from one ear to the other). Later I was at the Bubble Tea Shop with Effi and... now I've got the phone number of the sweet Asian bubble tea seller *ggg*. She wants to know me so bad - I think when I would have said "No, I'm not giving you my phone number" she would have cried. But I gave her mine and I got hers and now we're simsing and... maybe we'll go partying next weekend. Maybe a bit more *ggg*... we'll see.
But back to topic: my treasures. Look:

shoes for work ala Ruki X|D
Cosplay-Stuff (for Pledge)
Shirt who describes me
Guns'n'Roses *_*
EY OH - LETS GO!
smells like teen spirit, ne? *ggg*
for work
for work, too
"Emo"-Jeans - loose on the hips, tight on the legs
Today I've thrown 312,90 Euro in the industry - yeah. Hopefully it'll help to secure jobs and keep the economy stable. The next months I'll keep making savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment