Sunday, August 5, 2012

new beginning

Cause it was requested from that many, I'll start writing blog again.

I'll ONLY write about happy things and post more about Cosplay and the genesis of Cosplay.

Okay well... letz start!


From 2. - 5.8.12 Ruki was with me.

Thursday: picking her up at 21:31 from the train station, then a loooot of talking, LARPing, watching the thunder and then going very late in bed. We kissed and it... was just wonderful. Her lips are made for mine.

Friday: sightseeing in ma town, eating sushi, a bit of shopping, drinking bubble tea, smoking Shisha, colouring ma hair (it's now a light honey-blonde), go for a walk, LARPing, eating tomatoe-mozarrella, hugging and cuddling

Saturday: went to Bulmare for swimming (even ma sweet lil bucket got tanned *proud*), cooking, LARPing, bying gladiolus from the field,
choose Cosplay for next year Connichi (we'll visit the Con together and we'll cosplay together, she's ma Ruki <3), bathing together with a vanilla-bathing-bomb, sleeping (I was SO tired X__x)

Sunday: bum around the whole day, kissing, cuddling, hugging, cooking Pizza


Photo-Spam:
that's what we drank

Ruki with stylish Bavaria-Hat

Gladiolus

Penis watering can

Ruki shortly b4 leaving for train station
 
I drove her a few minutes ago to the train station. It's again thundering here and... I just miss her. Ma appartement is not the same without her. I miss her sparkling eyes when she looks at me, I miss her straight but naturally curly hair, I miss her little kisses everywhere, I miss joking around with her, I miss holding her in ma arms, I miss pushing her body close onto mine, I miss carrying her through ma whole appartement, I miss beeing watched by her by doing ma make up and... I just miss everything.

I'm not expecting much anymore from a relationship. But for this moment I am just happy. For this moment I just feel as if there's finally the ultimate end of loneliness.

I'm sorry for sometimes have to seem cold. For the inability to say "I love you" too.

It's just... I'm that afraid. I don't think anymore of old times but... they've left deep scars remembering of the pain. Because of that ma heart is asking the head:

"What do you think? Is it okay to... warm up again without being destroyed?"

1 comment:

  1. You know I would never do anything to hurt you
    It would be the last thing in my mind
    Rei, you made me unbelievably happy this weekend..
    I will never let you fall and I'll never let you down
    I promise

    [Aber das Bild ey, das letzte Bild da- DIESE FRISUR, kill it with Fire!!!]

    ReplyDelete