Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sleepover with Reitai

This time I just make it short because the pictures talk for themselves X|D. Lovely Jasmin made it possible to stay at her place to party/sleepover and it was absolutely fantastic!
delicious Sushi with the girls!
me and crazy Kitai ♥
me and my girl ♥
Jasmin, Ramona, Barbara, Kyo, Kitai and me encircling our drinks X|D
Well... they tried to make a Selfie and I photobombed it - sorry for that ;|P
Selfie-Marathon Part 1 (I love the mirror Jasmin has!)
Selfie-Marathon Part 2
Gyaru-Lovers ftw!
And the newest Gal - Reitai! (aka me with Kitais wig X|DDD)
I'm grateful for having been a part of the Plutonium-Circle-Meet, it's always a pleasure for me to be their guest-Gyaruo. It's wonderful to know such marvelous girls, I had very much fun (even with training drunk Parapara, sorry for being so untalented (ノ´д`)) and I look forward to meet them again! Maybe I'm able to dance "night of fire" then properly X|D.
The next blog-entry will be the make-up-review which I've promised you the last time - so stay tuned!
 “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴ 

No comments:

Post a Comment